SchoolComms allows parents to:
- Receive communication from school by text message and e-mail
- Respond to communications from school
- Pay for trips and events
- Put money on dinner cards
To start receiving communications from us simply fill in the form below.
School gateway app
Our school gateway app can be downloaded on iPhone or Android mobiles. The app this will enable you to receive and respond to school messages completely free of charge.
Downloading the school gateway app
- Search for “School Gateway” in your app store and install.
- If you are asked for “allow push notifications” select 'yes'.
- Launch the app and select ‘new user’. Please enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code to activate the app.
- Once setup is complete, all text messages from school will then appear in the app and through notifications on your smart phone.
Signing up to SchoolComms to make payments
- Go to http://www.schoolgateway.com
- Select ‘new user’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code to activate your account.
- Once setup is complete, you will be able to make payments online rather than sending cash.
Updating your details
If you have changed your mobile number or e-mail address please update your details, using the form below, to ensure you receive all SchoolComms communications.