We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious Lead Teacher of Maths with the highest personal and academic standards to support our Maths Departments, someone who is an outstanding practitioner, with high expectations and a record of achieving the best outcomes from their students. We are looking for a someone with drive, energy, a genuine love for teaching and learning and a passion for Maths, someone who has the vision and determination to ensure all our students receive excellence every day.
The successful candidate will:
- drive forward the quality of teaching and learning in the department
- develop and enhance the teaching practice of others.
- be a well-qualified practitioner within the subject are
- be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- be a self-motivated and enthusiastic team-player
- have a proven track record of securing successful student outcomes.
If you are passionate about the students with whom you work, have high expectations with regards to standards and behaviour and a commitment to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential, we look forward to your application.
Deadline: Friday 29 January 2021
Shortlisting will take place WC 1 February 2021 with interviews taking place week commencing WC 8 February 2021.
How to apply:
Application forms and job packs can be downloaded below.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com or by post to Jade Hutton, Support Services Manager, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, NE22 7DS